What We Believe
- In one triune God, all powerful, all present, all knowing, of one substance and of three persons: God - our Parent-Creator; Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God, God in Flesh, human; and the Holy Spirit - God as our Sustainer.
- That the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, showing forth God to every person through the law and the prophets, and ultimately on Earth in the being of Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus...the Christ... is God incarnate, of human birth, fully God and fully human, and that by being one with God, Jesus has demonstrated that all people are Children of God, being spiritually made in God's image.
- That the Holy Spirit is God making known God's love to all people. The Holy Spirit is God, working through all who are in God's keeping.
- Every person is justified by grace to God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We are saved from loneliness, despair and degradation through God's gift of grace, as was declared by our Savior. Such grace is not earned, but is a pure gift from a God of pure love, We further commend the community of the faithful to a life of prayer; to seek genuine forgiveness; and to a committed life of Christian service. Amen!